Bolt On Palisade Fencing Products
Bolt Together Palisade Fencing
We manufacture a bolt together palisade system which has numerous advantages over the welded panel system.
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing allows the terrain to be followed so that the fence is always close to ground level. Welded panel Palisade fences are often uneven when installed on sloping ground.
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing is easily installed by semi-skilled staff as there is no welding on site.
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing is easily transported to site.
- The anti-vandal bolt and nut system ensure that the palings cannot easily be removed.
- Sections of the fence can easily be replaced if damaged by falling trees, etc.
- The panels are manufactured in a standard width of 3 000mm.
- Narrower widths can be assembled by simply cutting the horizontal cross members (back arms) provided to suit.
- There are 16 palings per panel.
- When using the PREMIER palings (56mm cover width) the palings will be spaced 126mm apart (182 mm centre to centre)
- When using the ECONO palings (40mm cover width) the palings will be spaced 142mm apart (182mm centre to centre)
HORIZONTAL CROSS MEMBERS (BACK ARMS)
- The cross members are manufactured from Z275 pre galvanised material
- The section is a 45 x 40 mm angle with a lip of 10mm on both ends and is 2.5mm thick
- This section provides exceptional strength and does not sag like similar products where conventional angle is used
- The end of each member is slotted which allows for easy adjustment when connecting to the post and post bracket.
- Posts are capped with a square domed post cap, which is welded onto a post.
- To determine the amount of posts needed to go with your panels, add one more post to the amount of panels ordered.