Hot Rolled Palisade Fencing
Hot Rolled Palisade Fencing Manufacture and Distribution
HOT ROLLED PALISADE PANELS
- On a 40 x 40 panel, there are 16 palings spaces 120mm apart (available in Devils fork, 3 spike or 7 spike).
- On a 30 x 30 panel, there are 19 palings, spaced 110mm apart (available in Devils Fork only).
- On a 25 x 25 panel, there are 19 palings, spaced 115mm apart (available in Devils Fork only).
- Panels can be manufactured to be narrower in width than a standard 3.0mm panel.
- All panels 40 x 40 x 2mm angle back arms (back braces) standard.
- The thickness of the material is standard 2mm (we can also provide 2.5mm and 3.0mm according to customer specification).
- 40 x 40 palings come standard as Devils fork with a ‘V’ round bottom or 3 spike or 7 spike with a flat bottom.
- 30 x 30 palings come only as Devils fork with a ‘V’ round bottom.
- 25 x 25 palings come only as Devils fork with a ‘V’ round bottom.
- Palings range from 500mm – 3 000mm.
- The palings are hot rolled standard angle iron.
- There are 17 doggy bars on a 40 x 40 panel.
- There are 20 doggy bars on a 30 x 30 panel.
- There are 20 doggy bars on a 25 x 25 panel.
- Doggy bars are 600mm high as a standard on 3.0m x 1.8m to 3m panels (we can change the height of the doggy bars to customer specifications).
- Doggy bars have no spikes (standard) or can be spiked as per customer specification.
- Posts are capped with a square domed post cap which is welded onto a 76 x 76 x 1.6mm (2.4m or 3.0m) square tube (post).
- To determine the amount of posts needed to go with your panels, add one more post to the amount of panels ordered.