Cold Formed Palisade Fencing Products
Cold Formed Palisade Fencing Manufacture and Distribution
- 30x30x2mm cold formed panels 19 palings with a gap of 110mm
- 40x40x2mm cold formed panels 16 palings with a gat of 125mm
- A 3m x 8m arched panel ordered will have a 1.8m paling at the centre of the panel that would be the tallest paling and highest point of the panel.
- An arched panel goes down by 200mm from the highest point.
- If an arched panel with doggy bars is ordered, the doggy bars are welded on straight and not arched.
- It is not recommended that a customer takes spiked doggy bars, if they own pets, as the spikes on the palings can injure the animal.
Palings are available in 2 angle sizes: 40 x 40 and 30 x 30
- The thickness of the material is 2mm.
- Palings come standard as a 7-spike or 3-spike, with a shallow tail at the bottom.
- Palings range from 300mm - 3 000mm.
- The palings are HOT ROLLED steel rolled in a COLD FORM process.
- There are 17 doggy bars on a 40 x 40 panel
- There are 20 doggy bars on a 30 x 30 panel
- Pedestrian gates can be built into the main gate or separate.
- The gaps between the palings on a 4x 40 paling gate are 123mm and on a 30 x 30 paling gate are 105mm.
- 3,5m - 4,5m gates are wide enough for a car and 4,5m - 8,5m gates are wide enough for a truck.
- Posts are capped with a square domed post cap, which is welded onto a post.
- To determine the amount of posts needed to go with your panels, add one more post to the amount of panels ordered.